A great legal mind that works 24 hours a day for your organisation.
Regulatory pressure forces companies to rely on specialised tools to monitor the degree of regulatory compliance and legal certainty of each organization.
Dynamic risk mapping and updated to regulatory changes
Save of costs
What is MIA for?
- It provides an automatic assessment of the level of compliance in different regulatory frameworks.
- It maintains dynamic Risk Mapping
- It detects legal vulnerabilities in internal documents.
- Analyses and classifies large volumes of information.
- It helps to keep legal documentation up to date.
- It performs automatic diagnostics in multiple regulatory frameworks.
- and much more…
- Management and Board of Directors.
- Legal Counsel, DPO, Compliance Officer.
- Financial Management and Purchasing.
- CISO, Technical Area.
HOW IT WORKS
Legally analyse all your information without growing your team.
A smart step in detecting non-compliance
Just as a company has anti-virus software to prevent computer security breaches. MIA is Breach Hunting’s tool to help companies identify risks of non-compliance and avoid fines and sanctions.
MIA defines the degree of existing Threat with eRadar and automatically reads and scans all documents of an organisation for legal vulnerabilities.
MIA presents the results of the analysis through a dynamic Risk Map giving a general Risk level by regulatory framework and specific for each Control.
It allows the manager to work on and improve the company’s legal documentation, making it more robust and mitigating the vulnerabilities detected.
Through the processing carried out in Phase 2 MIA provides a dynamic forecast of the degree of mitigation that is updated as the legal vulnerabilities identified are reduced.
- 24×7 uninterrupted service.
- Permanently updated regulatory frameworks.
- Highest level of security.
- Document analysis .PDF, .DOCX, .DOC, .PPTX, .ODT
- Typology of continuous or on-demand analysis.
- Useful for any sector and/or activity.
MIA is trained in different regulatory frameworks:
- Data Protection
- Information Security including ENS, SWIFT, NIS2 and ISO 27001
- Money laundering by regulated entities:
New frameworks and functionalities such as the labour framework will be added shortly.