In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, the User of the Portal is informed of the following:
- The personal data provided by the User by filling in any form on the website or which may be provided in the future will be collected and processed automatically by Ecix Group, S.L. (hereinafter, ECIX.TECH), with registered address at Calle de Lagasca, 88, 7º Planta 28001 Madrid.
- In order to guarantee the adequate management of the processing of your data, ECIX.TECH has appointed a Data Protection Officer (hereinafter, DPO), who can be contacted for any questions you may have and who can be reached at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The personal data processed through this website or through other channels made available by ECIX.TECHmay be processed by ECIX.TECH for the following purposes:
Purpose 1. Contact
- Description of the purpose: to maintain contact between ECIX.TECH and the User and to manage the queries made by the User through the contact forms made available on the website.
- Data processed for this purpose: identification and professional location data (name, surname, corporate telephone number, corporate email, company where he/she works, position, etc.). This data is provided directly by the User in the corresponding form.
- Legal basis: The pre-contractual relationship that originates at the moment in which you send us a query through the corresponding form.
Purpose 2. Statistical analysis of the use of services
- Description of the purpose: analysis of navigation on the website to optimise and improve the User’s experience. In any case, these are non-invasive analyses that enable the improvement of services and the technology applied to them.
- Data processed for this purpose: identification data (navigation identifier), personal and social characteristics (if applicable). The data is collected from the User’s own browsing of ECIX.TECH.
- Legal basis: the legitimate interest of ECIX.TECH consisting of the continuous improvement of the business model offered on the website, as well as the correction of any deficiencies that may be detected in the delivery of the service. You can request further information about our legitimate interest and object to this purpose of processing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose 3. Sending commercial communications
- Description of the purpose: if the User consents, we will send him/her periodic commercial communications with content related to ECIX.TECH that may be of interest to him/her by post, telephone or electronic means (e-mail, SMS and similar means).
- Data processed for this purpose: identification data and professional location (name, surname, corporate telephone, corporate email, company where you provide services, position, etc.). These data are provided directly by the User in the corresponding form.
- Legal Basis: the consent of the User, which is granted by ticking the box provided for this purpose on the forms.
Your personal data will be processed for as long as they are necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected. Subsequently, provided that the user has not exercised their right of deletion, your data will be kept for the legal periods that apply in each case, taking into account the type of data, as well as the purpose of the processing.
In any case, the user may request detailed information on the data retention periods applied by contacting email@example.com.
DATA TO BE PROVIDED IN ALL CASES
ECIX.TECH informs users that, when personal data is collected via a form made available through our website, it will be necessary for the user to provide at least the data marked with an asterisk (*).
Failure to provide at least such data, considered necessary, may make it impossible to proceed with the registration, registration, request for information, etc. intended by the user when completing the form.
Consequently, failure by the User to complete all the fields that appear as compulsory in the registration form may prevent any representative of ECIX.TECH from contacting him.
GUARANTEES PROVIDED BY THE USER FOR THE DATA SUBMITTED
The User guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, and shall be liable for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of failure to comply with this obligation.
The User undertakes and undertakes to inform ECIX.TECH immediately of any relevant modification to his/her personal data so that the information contained in its files is always up to date and free of errors.
MEASURES TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
ECIX.TECH has adopted the required levels of security with regard to data protection and has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether these arise from human action or from the physical or natural environment. In any case, you should bear in mind that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ECIX.TECH informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you. Likewise, ECIX.TECH informs you that you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access to your data. You have the right to access your data in order to know what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request rectification or erasure of your data. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you which is processed by us or to ask us to delete it if, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data. In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims as provided by the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Portability of your data. In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data. In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing it unless further processing is necessary for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of any claims. We also remind you that, where appropriate, you may object to the processing of your data for promotional purposes.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly affects you.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the interested party may contact ECIX.TECH by writing to the postal address indicated in the first paragraph (Calle de Lagasca, 88, 7º Planta 28001 Madrid) or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. In such a case, ECIX.TECH shall inform the interested party of the extension within one month of the request.
ECIX.TECH informs you that you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, particularly when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, for which purpose you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
Before submitting your complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, you can contact the DPO of ECIX.TECH at the following e-mail address email@example.com.